- UK net fee income up 19%.
- Growth remains strong across both London and the regions with financial services and commerce finance performing particularly well.
- Resource Solutions delivered another good quarter of net fee income growth.
- Asia Pacific net fee income up 12% in constant currency driven by excellent progress in emerging markets and continued recovery in Australia.
- In excess of 100% net fee income growth across Vietnam, Korea, Indonesia, and Taiwan.
- Third successive quarter of growth in Australia.
- Japan and Hong Kong continuing to perform well, confirming market-leading positions.
- Europe net fee income up 16% in constant currency with Spain, Ireland and the Netherlands the standout performers.
- Other International, comprising the US, Middle East, South Africa and Brazil, net fee income up 7% in constant currency.
- Group headcount of 2,715 (31 December 2014: 2,631).
- Strong balance sheet with net cash of £14.8m as at 30 June 2015 (30 June 2014: £14.7m).
Robert Walters, Chief Executive, commented:
“We are pleased to report another strong set of quarterly results with net fee income increasing 15% in constant currency. Particularly encouraging is the exceptional growth we are seeing from our newer businesses in emerging markets in Asia. This progress, coupled with the strength of our established recruitment businesses and Resource Solutions, provides a solid platform for future growth. The Group’s continued strong trading performance, underpinned by our ongoing focus on consultant productivity enables us to continue to deliver operational gearing. The Board is confident that despite FX headwinds, profit for the year will be ahead of current market consensus.”
For further information
Robert Walters plc
Robert Walters, Chief Executive
Alan Bannatyne, Chief Financial Officer
+44 (0) 20 7379 3333
+44 (0) 20 7680 6550