Environment, Social and Governance:
Mindset over Must
ESG – Environmental Social Governance – is now seen as vital to understanding corporate purpose, strategy and management quality of companies.
In our latest whitepaper, in collaboration with recruitment data specialist VacancySoft, we offer an extensive data analysis of job vacancies and hiring activity within the corporate landscape, considering the immediate and future growth potential of job roles related to CSR, Diversity & Inclusion and Corporate Governance.
The report explores:
- The latest ESG market trends
- How the political climate is evolving
- The development in Diversity and Inclusion strategies
- Which areas of business still require improvement
- The most in demand vacancies which support ESG requirements
Download the report