Contract type: CONTRACTOR
Consultant: Jack Buckley
Job reference: 50980623/001
Date posted: 06 November 2023rest-of-ireland information-technology/it-management 2023-11-06 2023-12-06 it Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
. Join a renowned tech company, championing exceptional customer experiences. As a technical support consultant, you'll be the linchpin, connecting clients with expert solutions. Tackle complex issues, advocate for clients, and ensure seamless product use. Collaborate with diverse teams to create trust and build success. This is a temporary 11-month position. View to permanent post contract.
Our client is a leading technology company where you can make a significant impact on the success of their top valued customers. In this exciting role, you will be at the forefront of delivering unparalleled support to our client's top customers, ensuring their seamless experience with premium support services.
Your responsibilities will encompass the resolution of technical challenges and the assurance of our client's customer's satisfaction. You will engage with client inquiries, manage, and address high-priority concerns, maintain regular interactions with clients, and collaborate closely with our extended support team. Your aim is to proactively identify and mitigate issues, safeguard against potential risks, and ensure that our client's key customers enjoy uninterrupted success.
As part of your duties, you may be called upon to participate in on-site visits to expedite technical issue resolutions and enhance the client experience.
You and your colleagues will meticulously document customer cases, interactions, and their unique environments to facilitate thorough, routine customer account reviews.
The overarching mission of this team is to create extraordinary customer experiences for our client's most strategic customers, enabling them to achieve remarkable success with our client's offerings.
• 1 + year's experience working in an enterprise customer support role.
• Exceptional verbal communication skills, fluent English essential
• Profound ability to research and resolve complex technical challenges.
• Strong organisational skills to effectively manage your workload.
• Previous experience in assessing and comprehending the business implications of technical issues.
• A background in a software support environment, particularly in supporting complex, multi-tiered enterprise software applications.
• Competency in writing and debugging SQL statements, Strong knowledge of MySQL,
• Familiarity with Java, XML and HTML.
• Familiarity with Marketing automation CRM’s like Salesforce & Microsoft Dynamics
• Experience with web services APIs (Application Program Interface), database connectors, and SOAP.
Contact Jack.Buckley@RobertWalters.com with your CV for more info.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.