Salary €70,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Victoria Robinson
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 retail Dublin Dublin IE EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently seeking a qualified Tax Manager to join a rapidly growing organisation that is expanding their Irish presence. Experience working with VAT and intrastat for multiple European countries is preferable.
- Delivering a full range of tax and intrastat services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame for a scope of 11 countries;
- Ensure CIT, Deferred Tax, VAT and Eco Tax are properly calculated and booked;
- Manage directly a team of 2 VAT Accountants and 1 Responsible for Customs Operation;
- Develop and animate a community of VAT correspondants in the 11 countries;
- Update Local Transfer Pricing Documentation;
Who are you?
- Proven succesful track of producing VAT and Intrastat in several european countries in a manufacturing or FMCG environment, ideally in Supply or Retail industry;
- Experience working in Big 4 is highly desirable;
- 5+ years experience (in Tax) in Ireland;
- Familiar with the irish tax calendar;
- You are dynamic and service oriented with international mindset
- Excellent command of English (written, oral) is mandatory. Foreign language is a plus.
- You love working in an international team
- Proficient with SAP and MS Office (Word, Excel and etc.)
- Open to frequent travels in Europe
- You hold a qualification in Tax