Private Client Tax Manager
Salary €62,000 - €65,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-21 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 62000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An industry leading global organisation within the professional services industry is seeking to hire a private client tax manager to join their expanding office in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the private client tax manager:
- Maintain and develop the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients including coordination of service offerings from other departments
- As a key part of an integrated client service team, work on a wide range of assignments in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm wide financial goals
- Contribute towards collective (departmental) targets for fcr, billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involve in training of student trainees
- Involve in business development and marketing initiatives
As the private client tax manager, you will be AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA with 2+ years post qualification experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with experience of working with high net worth individuals and personal tax clients.
If you are interested in this private client tax manager position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.