Salary €45,000 - €60,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you interested in starting your career with a leading aircraft leasing company? We are seeking a VAT Officer who will join their finance team to account for VAT and other tax implications.
About the role:
- Manage, control and satisfy the global VAT compliance reporting requirements with a material focus on the EU compliance requirements
- Assist in gathering accurate information on the movement of aircraft spare parts in order to prepare and file VAT, Intrastat and EU Sales Listing returns in the jurisdictions filings as required
- Work with the global teams, particularly VAT, customs and inventory teams, while gaining a strong understanding and knowledge of the internal systems
- Assist in the review and drafting of tax provisions in transaction documents to reflect the commercial intent and tax risk allocation
- Implement new systems and processes as the company maintains its excellent IT benchmark
- Trainee or recently qualified tax professional
- Experience in a multi-national or tax advisory firm covering direct tax and/ or indirect tax for multinational enterprises
- Good spreadsheet skills
If you are highly motivate and are technically astute, apply today! Contact Conor Synnott for more information.