Corporate Tax Manager
Salary €62,000 - €65,000 per year
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 62000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a corporate tax manager looking for your next career move? A global organisation within the professional services industry are seeking to hire a corporate tax manager to join their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the corporate tax manager:
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of corporate tax clients and advising of the main corporation tax numbers for those clients for financial statement purposes
- Working with the partners and the management team on advising clients on potential structures suitable for their business, transfer pricing and profit repatriations
- As a key part of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm wide financial goals
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in the delivery of training to colleagues on trainee contracts and more junior staff
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives
As the corporate tax manager, you will be AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant with 2+ years post qualification experience within a managerial role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience of working in corporation tax compliance and on tax consultancy assignments is favourable. You will ideally come from a technical background and possess exceptional organisation skills.
If you are interested in this corporate tax manager position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.