Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry leading global organisation within the professional services industry is seeking to hire a Corporate Tax manager to join their office in Dublin City Centre.
- Help to improve the tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making.
- Helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
- As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA with 2+ years post qualification experience
If you are interested in this Corporate tax manager position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.