Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-12 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A multinational industry-leading organisation in the professional services industry are seeking to hire a tax manager to join their office in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the tax manager:
- Advise and support private clients on tax planning strategies and compliance
- Interact with other offices around the world as part of globally coordinated client programs
- Assist clients with revenue audits, negotiations and settlement options
- Assist in preparing detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues, including detailed research of tax legislation and case law
- Advise in relation to domestic and global reorganisations including in particular provision of stamp duty advice
- Management of client engagement, client accounts and fee recovery for allocated clients
- Delegate to, manage and review trainee work on allocated clients
- Present in-house tax training courses and assist with client presentations as required
As the tax manager, you will be AITI/CTC or both AITI/CTC and ACA qualified with 3+ years post qualification tax experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a leader who is committed to client service excellence. Stamp duty knowledge is required.
If you are interested in this tax manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.