Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Bank in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced tax accountant to their growing team. This role will report directly into the Head of Tax for Europe & Asia.
Key qualities of the Tax Accountant:
- Working knowledge of UK corporate tax
- Working knowledge of VAT, in particular partial exemption for financial services
- Outstanding analytical skills with an inquisitive mindset to identify and swiftly resolve issues
- Proven organisational and multi-tasking skills to be able to juggle competing priorities
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to provide guidance to the local and Head Office finance teams on specific issues
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders and the ability to effectively communicate recommendations
- Ability to motivate and inspire other team members in line with the Bank's Framework
- Excellent excel, word and power point skills to support the high quality deliverables required
If you are interested in the above position and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney or apply today!