Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you a tax manager searching for your next career move? A world-leading financial services organisation are seeking to hire a tax manager to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the tax manager:
- Leading a client portfolio to ensure a quality client experience
- Planning and overseeing work programmes and providing technical guidance to ensure the delivery of quality tax advice to clients
- Contributing to business winning initiatives, including identifying and cross selling business opportunities as well as tender processes to potential new business partners
- Leading and coaching a team of professionals to ensure our tax employees are focused on their technical, commercial and personal development and are supported by management
- Contributing to the strategic planning and successful performance of the tax business unit and to firm wide initiatives
As the tax manager, you will be ITI and/or ACA or ACCA qualified, preferably with experience in a Top 20 firm (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a team player who also has experience leading a team. You will have strong commercial expertise with the ability to foster trusted relationships with clients, as well as internal stakeholders.
If you are interested in this tax manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.