Tax Senior Manager
Salary €72,000 - €85,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-06 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 72000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global industry-leading professional services organisation located in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire a tax senior manager to join their expanding team within the tax department.
Key responsibilities of the tax senior manager:
- Advise and support private clients on tax planning strategies and compliance
- Interact with other offices around the world
- Assist clients with revenue audits, negotiations and settlement options
- Assist in preparing detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues
- Advise in relation to domestic and global reorganisations including in particular provision of stamp duty advice
- Management of client engagement, client accounts and fee recovery for allocated clients
- Delegate to, manage and review trainee work on allocated clients
- Present in-house tax training courses and assist with client presentations
As the tax senior manager, you will be AITI CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified with 3+ years post qualification tax experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong market awareness and stamp duty knowledge is required. You will be a strong communicator on all levels with proven client service excellence.
If you are interested in this tax senior manager position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.