Tax Assistant Manager
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-23 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you from a tax background looking for your next career move? A multinational organisation in the professional services industry are seeking to hire a tax assistant manager to join their office in Dublin on a full-time, part-time or flexible basis.
Key responsibilities of the tax assistant manager:
- Advise clients on planning implications of international assignments
- Work with the senior management team to prepare detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues
- Assist clients with PAYE reviews, revenue audits and voluntary disclosure submissions
- Advise clients on their PAYE withholding obligations in respect of various items of remuneration
- Review expatriate tax returns
- Supervision and development of a team of associates and seniors
As the tax assistant manager, you be AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified with 1+ years post-qualification tax experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will possess team leadership and technical skills and have strong working knowledge of tax and social security matters.
If you are interested in this tax assistant manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.