Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-21 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A multinational organisation within the professional services industry are seeking to hire a tax consultant to join their expanding Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the tax consultant:
- Help clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business
- Work as part of a team helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
As the tax consultant, you will be AITI/ CTA (or equivalent) qualified or part qualified with 3+ years taxation experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Previous client-facing experience is an advantage.
If you are interested in this tax consultant position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.