Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100 200 200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you ready for the next step in your career? A multinational professional services organisation is seeking to hire a tax senior to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the tax senior:
- Advise and support clients on tax planning strategies and corporate compliance
- Interact with offices around the world as part of globally coordinated client programs
- Assist clients with revenue audits, negotiations and settlement options
- Assist the senior management group in preparing detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues, including detailed research of tax legislation and case law
- Advise organisations in relation to their tax withholding obligations and annual reporting requirements
- Complete and review tax returns
As the tax senior, you will ideally be either ACA and/or AITI qualified with some post-qualification experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a proven record for service excellence, be a good communicator and be able to show that you work well both independently and as part of the tax team. A strong corporate tax and capital gains technical knowledge will be essential.
If you are interested in this tax senior position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.