Salary €35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-17 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you an Accountant who has specialised in Tax? Are you currently looking for a new exciting opportunity with a Big 4 firm in Dublin? If you answered yes then this please read on..
- Engaging directly with employers and executives of clients in relation to complex employment tax related matters, this will include employment tax compliance, PAYE audits, management of workforce reduction programs and international assignments
- Advising clients on tax efficient compensation
- Advising on executive and employee share incentive schemes, benefits-in-kind, etc
- Provision of support with Revenue PAYE audits, to include interrogation of data and negotiating with Revenue
- Advising clients on the appropriate tax treatment of employee benefits and expenses to ensure compliance and manage risk while still incentivising employees
- Qualified member of the Irish Taxation Institute and hold the AITI professional qualification and possess
- Specific employment tax experience is preferred, but qualified tax professionals with broad personal tax experience may also be considered
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Display integrity within a professional environment
If you are interested in the tax senior role, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle for more information.