Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-08 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you Senior Tax professional looking for a new opportunity? A top 10 firm in Dublin is looking for a Tax Manager to join their team. If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic environment then please read on..
- Manage a portfolio of personal & corporate clients, many with complex tax affairs
- Deliver excellent client service by maintaining client relationships
- Assisting Directors in tax planning projects such as non-domicile issues, onshore and offshore trusts (and other structures) and, capital gains and inheritance tax issues
- Responsible for billing and monitoring budgets
- Assist with managing junior member of staff including helping them with technical and personal development
- Present at technical training sessions
- Chartered Tax Advisor and/or Qualified Accountant
- Experience gained within a professional services firm
- Sound knowledge of private and corporate tax
If you are interested in the tax manager role, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle for more information.