Salary €29,000 - €32,000 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-01 consultancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading professional services organisation are looking to hire a team administrator for their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the team administrator:
- Prepare all documents received and ensure accurate scanning and uploading onto the relevant file online
- Manage correspondence to and from all stakeholders
- Preparation of agendas, packs and reports for weekly meetings and share with the relevant team members in advance
- Assist with the weekly and monthly data protection reports for management
- General office duties and assisting with ad hoc projects as needed
As the team administrator you will have 2+ year’ experience in an administration, project assistant or PA role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This role requires excellent organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines. Knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages is essential – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you are interested in the team administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.