Salary Up to €23,338 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 05 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A public sector health organisation is looking to hire a Receptionist for their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the receptionist:
- Manage the switchboard and transfer calls to the appropriate member of staff
- Meet and greet clients and visitors and show them to meeting rooms
- Organise all catering requirements for meetings, ensuring levels are fully stocked
- Maintain the logging of incoming post and distribute to relevant departments
- Provide support to the facilities manager and act as Front of House Fire Warden
- Ad hoc duties when required
As the receptionist you will have 1+ years experience in a receptionist role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
You must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with strong level of understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in the receptionist role, please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.