Salary €25000 - €35000 per annum
Consultant Deirdre O'Dowd
Date posted 25 November 2016
A leading commercial real estate and investment management firm is seeking to hire a corporate receptionist with proven front of house experience for their office based in Dublin 2.
Key responsibilities of the corporate receptionist:
- Answering switchboard calls ensuring all calls are either transferred to the relevant person or to their voicemail in the case they are not onsite
- Advising secretaries if there is a delay in courier service picking up items for delivery
- Managing the meeting room bookings through the Outlook calendar, sending daily email to office advising of client meetings and generally liaising with office manager
- Meet and greet visitors and inform appropriate employee of their arrival
- Suggesting changes in current processes and procedures to assist in efficient service delivery
As the corporate receptionist you will have proven experience in a similar role. You will have the ability to build and manage strong relationships and understand the importance of confidentiality and professionalism. Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
If you are interested in the corporate receptionist role, please apply today or contact Deirdre O'Dowd on the details provided for more information.