PA/Administrator (4 month FTC)
Consultant Chloe Ryan
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-09 admin-and-secretarial Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Team Administrator will report to the Chief Executive and will provide general administration and operations support. The successful candidate will be extremely organised, will have strong attention to detail, and strong IT skills.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative Assistance
- Assisting CEO in day to day tasks (calendars, admin assistance, preparing/proof reading documents etc.)
- Coordination of international travel and accommodation arrangements for the team including completion of travel itinerary/pack
- Managing filing system, including archiving, backups, logs
- Filing – hard and soft copies, developing and managing schedules and logs
- Arranging execution of documents, contracts, appointments
- Preparation of letters and legal cover sheets
- Managing utilities
- Diary and schedule management
- Project presentations preparations
Key Skill Requirements
- Strong computer & IT skills
- Impeccable English
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task essential
- Highly organised with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible to work outside normal office hours when necessary
- Time Management skills
As the PA/administrator you will have 1+ years’ experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. You will be confident and professional in communication skills, be a strong team player with the ability to multi-task and work pro-actively on their own initiative.
You will be professional, discrete and confidential at all times with excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in the PA/Administrator role, please apply today or contact Chloe Ryan for more information.