Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-01-02 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A corporate office organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to recruit a personal assistant.
Responsibilities of the personal assistant:
- Provide executive board level administrative support to the CEO and their wider teams
- Responsibility for the schedule of the CEO (and indirectly for the schedule of the CEO’s direct reports) internally and externally
- Extensive local and international travel & diary management including detailed itineraries
- Book travel, prepare business and travel receipts for expenses reimbursement for senior
- Oversees the organisation (and take responsibility) for company events and seminars, assisting in coordinating business functions
- Manage the overall operational aspects of the office
- Word processing, file labelling, scanning documents, creating/editing spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining orderly, industry compliant filing system(s)
- Manage calls and monitor e-mails as required by the CEO
- Scheduling conference and video conference calls
- Provide assistance to staff with basic IT support, printing requirements, ad hoc office tasks as required by the team, liaise with IT for troubleshooting and support
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors, processing invoices, monitor stock levels of office consumables
- Keep the office clean and tidy at all times
As the personal assistant you will have 5+ years’ experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A highly organised, efficient and able to work without supervision. Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Confident and professional communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues at varying levels of seniority.
If you are interested in the personal assistant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.