Team Administrator/Personal Assistant
Salary €32,000 - €38,000 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 property-and-housing Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
One of Ireland’s leading real estate organisations are looking to hire a personal assistant/team administrator for their busy and growing Dublin city centre office.
Key responsibilities of the personal assistant/team administrator:
- Support the Director and their department with administration requirements, including organising meetings and ensuring all documents are prepared
- Prepare all documentation required for reports and type reports to a high standard
- Diary management, arranging internal and external meetings and travel arrangements
- Update and maintain files and manage the data input for Excel
- Organise and maintain the diary for the Director and Senior Management
- Ad hoc reception cover when required
As the personal assistant/team administrator you will have 2+ years’ experience in a busy office environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a high-level understanding and usage of all Microsoft Packages including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a demanding role which will require attention to detail, problem solving skills and previous experience working within a team is essential.
If you are interested in the personal assistant/team administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.