Team Administrator/Personal Assistant
Salary €30,000 - €36,000 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-01 property-and-housing Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international real estate organisation have an exciting team administrator/personal assistant role supporting senior directors within their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the team administrator:
- Support key senior management with diary management and travel arrangements
- Arrange meetings, ensuring management are prepared with documents and presentations
- Produce documents to a high standard using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Manage the invoices and expenses for the team
- Ensure accurate onboarding of new clients to the database
- Organise internal and external events
- Ad hoc responsibilities when required
As the team administrator you will have 3+ years administrative experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Previous experience in a property or construction environment is desired for this role but not essential.
This role requires individuals who have a high-level understanding and usage of all Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You will have excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in the team administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.