Personal Assistant - Part Time
Salary €38,000 - €45,000 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin South
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 04 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global technology company based in South Dublin are looking to hire a Personal Assistant for a permanent part-time position supporting at Director level.
Key responsibilities of the personal assistant:
- Diary management support; scheduling meetings, printing off material materials, managing conflicts etc
- Organise travel schedules and coordinates appointments for the management team
- Assists in the preparation and follow up of Board Meetings and Committee Meetings
- Process invoices and expenses using internal software
- Preparing and circulating reports and documents internally to other senior members
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
As the personal assistant, you will have the opportunity to support one of the most senior members of the organisation. You will have 3+ experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). This will be a 20 hour week position.
Previous experience working in an ecommerce/commerce organisation or supporting within a marketing environment would be desirable but not essential for this role.
This role will require excellent communication, a positive attitude and flexibility with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
If you are interested in the personal assistant role please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.