Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 09 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A globally recognised Irish organisation based in Cork has an exciting opportunity for an experienced personal assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer.
Key responsibilities of the personal assistant:
- Planning and prioritising the CEO’s office to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the CEO’s day
- Manage the CEO’s diary and travel arrangements across Ireland and internationally
- Assists in the preparation and follow up of Board Meetings and Committee Meetings
- Take and prepare minutes of Board and Management Meetings
- Prepare presentations and other documents as required
- Liaise with other key Senior Leadership team
As the personal assistant you will have the opportunity to support the most senior member of the organisation. You will have 6+ experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This role will require excellent communication, a positive attitude and flexibility with the ability to adapt quickly to change. Ideal experience would include previous work experience in FMCG industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an executive assistant to join a successful organisation based in Cork.
If you are interested in the personal assistant role please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.