Location Dublin South
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading software and company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Personal Assistant for one of their most senior members of the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the personal assistant:
- Diary management support; scheduling meetings, printing off material materials, managing conflicts etc.
- Organise travel schedules and coordinates appointments for the management team
- Assists in the preparation and follow up of Board Meetings and Committee Meetings
- Process invoices and expenses using internal software
- Preparing and circulating reports and documents internally to other senior members
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
As the personal assistant you will have the opportunity to support one of the most senior members of the organisation. You will have 3+ experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This role will require excellent communication, a positive attitude and flexibility with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
If you are interested in the personal assistant role please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.