Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A global company is seeking to hire an office manager for their offices in Dublin 2.
You will be a an experienced office manager and take on the full plethora of duties for a team of 4. This team is highly likely to expand rapidly. This will be a fast paced role and so level of attention to detail and time management will be key.
- Handling inbound calls, taking messages and/or transferring calls internally
- Manage mail, deliveries and courier services
- Facilitate office events both internally and externally hosted and arrange catering
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained and equipped for meetings
- Collating, scanning, archiving and filing of confidential documents
- Assisting with invoicing and purchase requisitions
- Responsible for reviewing supplier contracts to ensure the best service and rates
- Coordinate purchasing and stock levels of office suppliers and equipment
- General premises management, ensuring all maintenance requirements are resolved in a timely manner
- Health & Safety – ensure risk assessments and office inductions are completed and updated
- Implement and maintain health and safety processes and procedures, including but not limited to first aiders, fire wardens, fire evacuation procedures, workstation assessments, contractor’s permits
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across the business such as, IT, Finance, Procurement, HR & Compliance
As the office managers you will have 5+ years’ experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A highly organised, efficient and able to work without supervision. Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Confident and professional communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues at varying levels of seniority.
If you are interested in the office manager role please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.