Salary €45,000 - €50,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 10 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international financial services firm is looking to hire an office manager to join their team. This position will provide proactive and professional administrative support to the office, based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of the office manager:
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with maximum discretion
- Manage in-bound calls to the main office phone line
- Meet and greet guests – ensure all guests are booked in to the building booking system prior to their visit
- Manage incoming post
- Ensure stationary, beverages, kitchen supplies and misc. office supplies are kept in adequate supply
- Effectively manage the costs of supplies, lunches and kitchen items
- Maintenance of and adherence to travel guidelines for EU office
- Accounts receivable and payable responsibilities
- Involvement in preparing and paying the quarterly VAT Return
- Manage all supplier invoices
- Manage internal reconciliations
You will be comfortable with office management and finance specific duties. You will have excellent PC skills as Outlook, Work and Excel are essential for the role. You will be able to effectively prioritise their workload and assist management with their requirements also. You will have excellent judgement and be able to work in a calm and confidential manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for an office manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the office manager role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.