Location Dublin North
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global pharmaceutical company based in North Dublin are looking to hire an office coordinator to support their country manager and the sales activities of the company.
key responsibilities of the office coordinator:
- Provide administrative support to the organisations departments, including Finance, Office Medical, HR and Marketing
- Organise travel and accommodation for all employees
- Facilities management – ordering stationary and equipment
- Prepare contracts and create purchase orders
- Point of contact for the sales activities in Ireland such as regional projects
- Organisation and support of monthly sales meetings
As the office coordinator you will have 3+ year's experience in a similar office management or office coordinator role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
You will be required to manage multiple projects and once and maintain relationships with various departments. This role requires flexibility and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in the office coordinator role, please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.