Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global asset management firm has an immediate requirement for an office administrator in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the office administrator:
- Ensure all information is treated in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Extensive diary management
- Arrange internal and external meetings, including video conferencing arrangements
- Assist in the co-ordination of quarterly board meetings
- Manage pre-approval and logistics for all business travel, book flights, train tickets, ground transportation where necessary, accommodation and arrange visas when required
- Compile detailed travel plans
- Maintain administrative records for the team including training documents, travel plans, expense forms, credit card statements etc.
To be successful in this role, previous administrative assistance experience of 3-5 years is essential (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be confident with a range of computer software programs. You will have a positive outlook and determination to complete tasks necessary to ensure smooth running of the office administration. You will have strong organisation and planning skills and will be able to prioritise your daily jobs. This will also require a high level of self-motivation, autonomy and initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for an office administrator to join a successful organisation based in Dublin. If you are interested in the office administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.