Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global air craft lessor is looking to hire an office manager to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the office manager:
- All administrative requirements within a busy aircraft leasing office
- Assisting each department team to provide support as required
- Answering all incoming calls and being client-facing when welcoming guests
- Manage office related contracts, ensure the office remains adequately stocked and resourced
- Facilities management - ensure all property related issues are handled and resolved
To be successful in this role, you will be professional in manner and appearance, hard-working, focused and self-motivated. This person must be able to work independently and prepared to undertake a wide variety of tasks. This person should be very personable, have excellent communications skills and enjoy working in a team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate and have proven examples of times that they showed initiative and will have a great can-do attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity for an office manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin. If you are interested in the office manager role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.