Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A globally renowned financial services provider is seeking an experienced personal assistant / office manager for their Dublin business.
Key responsibilities of the personal assistant / office manager:
- Act as Personal Assistant for the MD and team administrator for the Dublin based team
- Provide professional, pro-active PA and administrative support to the Managing Director by coordinating and managing their diary, organising travel, scheduling appointments and meetings to maximise use of time
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence (mail, e-mail etc)
- Provide reports as needed the individuals being supported
- Devise, maintain and/or input to hard-copy or electronic filing systems for the office, including maintenance of the records of the MD and the team
- Use own judgement to filter phone calls in an effective manner, field them to the appropriate individuals and handle on behalf of the manager if appropriate
- Day to day management of every aspect of the office
- Manage the meeting room availability and bookings for the office, as needed. Act as reception staff for visitors to the office
- Manage and order stationery and supplies for the office, the invoicing and expenses for the office, in accordance with policies and processes and IT issues in liaison with IT functions
As the personal assistant / office manager, you will have strong communication skills and an excellent attention to detail. You will ensure that precise records are kept in all areas supported by the company and be able to carry out requested tasks with a high level of accuracy. You will be comfortable with I.T. systems and software and be familiar with Excel Word and PowerPoint with the ability to use it to create reports. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload, keep calm under pressure and work towards deadlines.
If you are interested in the personal assistant / office manager role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.