Accounts Billing Assistant
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Chloe Ryan
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you a team player and highly organised with strong attention to detail? A leading international law firm is seeking an accounts billing assistant to join their Dublin office.
You will provide comprehensive support to the Dublin office, reporting to the financial ontroller. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Process invoices and posting them according to financial policies
- Carry out daily financial transactions with focus on maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Client reporting
- Assist with accounts payable/ receivable function as required
- Assist with daily bank reconciliations
- Daily interaction with partners/solicitors
- Respond to fee earners within a tight framework
- Assist with month end
- Ad hoc project assistance as required
Your skills and experience will include:
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and engage effectively and credibly with busy individuals. A pro-active and customer centric attitude with the ability to work under tight frameworks is essential.
- Relevant Accounting Degree or related field
- Basic working knowledge of VAT
- Previous experience within a professional services firm
- High competency in MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated
- Strong commercial awareness
- Disciplined work approach
If you have a flexible and resilient approach to work and are approachable and highly professional - Apply today!
For more information contact Chloe Ryan on the details provided. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.