Executive assistant - Maternity cover
Location Dublin City CentreCONTRACTOR
Consultant Chloe Ryan
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-03-10 admin-and-secretarial Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 30000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Would you like to work for a large global multinational company in its world headquarters in a purpose-built modern facility? Are you looking for an exciting role working with international teams and good work/life balance? Do you thrive on being an efficient problem-solver, thinking quickly and turning difficult situations into positive experiences? If so, then we would like to hear from you.
What you will spend your time doing:
- Support the preparation of presentations for major and cross-functional meetings, networking and gathering necessary data to complete the task
- Coordination and issuance of monthly reports, including data collection and formatting, preliminary analysis / consistency check, and preparation of recommendations where appropriate
- Lead the coordination of meetings for the Indirect procurement team, and large group meeting arrangements and planning
- Coordinate, where required, travel arrangements, which could include coordination of the same for visiting senior management
- Ensure proper filing and record keeping by accurately storing/recording information in a timely manner
- Prepares routine correspondence on own initiative and assembles data for complex reports
- Maintain effective relationships with multiple internal/external employees as well as external clients
- Provide secretarial support including preparation of T&E reports for the Vice President, scan and file of correspondence
- Coordinate facilities support for the team (e.g. desk planning and furniture, office supplies)
- Reconcile monthly budget reports for the department
Do you have the following? This job could be for you!
- This job is extremely visible, therefore internal and external customer service orientation is a must, same as the need for sense of humour and positive attitude
- Receive customer calls and proceed courteously and expediently to ensure that a high level of credibility is maintained
- Be results-oriented
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and high attention to detail – both in written and verbal communication
- Be an effective communicator
- Possess a confident demeanour with the ability to gain the confidence of others
- High level of integrity and good common sense
- Have strong ethics and values and be widely trusted, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English is a must
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly excel) tools is required with experience working with pivot tables and large data sets on Excel
- Background in supply chain / procurement environment preferred but not essential
- Experience in extensive international travel management
If you have exceptional people skills, a professional demeanour and coolness under pressure - Apply today!
For more information contact Chloe Ryan on the details provided. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.