Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-01 admin-and-secretarial Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 10000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Want to work for a leading PLC where you will provide full administrative assistance to a team consisting of Directors, Associate Directors and Consultants? Read on to find out about the role...
- Provide a friendly, helpful and focused service to internal colleagues and external clients visiting the office
- Responsible for room booking requests including any additional service requirements
- Elements of event management and hospitality
- Provide facilities support ensuring jobs are logged and monitored through to completion
- Maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Back office administration including document archiving and postal services
- Promote and manage a professional and pro-active image at all times, leading by example
- Manage effectively projects that may be initiated from time to time dictated by business needs in the areas mentioned above
You will have a proven track record in administration. You will have a passion and natural flair for organisation, be competent to work off your own initiative and be able to motivate yourself and others to complete projects as required.
If you are interested in this role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.