Administrator (12 month FTC)
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Chloe Ryan
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-09 admin-and-secretarial Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 26000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Irish owned company is seeking to hire an experienced administrator for a 12 month FTC in their offices in Dublin 1. The Team Administrator will report to management and will provide general administration support to the team. You will be extremely organised, will have strong attention to detail, and strong IT skills.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative Assistance
- Assisting Managers in day to day administration tasks
- Managing filing system, including archiving, backups, logs
- Filing – hard and soft copies, developing and managing schedules and logs
- Verifying project and entity details for all documents and queries
- Arranging execution of documents, contracts, appointments
- Preparation of letters and legal cover sheets
- Managing utilities
- Diary and schedule management
- Receptionist duties as required
- Creating reports using excel
As the administrator you will have 1+ years’ experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. You will be confident and professional, with strong communication skills, be a strong team player with the ability to multi-task and work pro-actively on your own initiative.
You will be professional, discrete and confidential at all times with excellent attention to detail and be diligent in dealing with monotonous tasks.
If you are interested in the administrator role, please apply today or contact Chloe Ryan for more information.