Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Chloe Ryan
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-05 admin-and-secretarial Dublin South Dublin Sandyford IE 18 EUR 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an exciting opportunity in Dublin 18 for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator seeking a role in a growing Irish business. This role will also offer an opportunity to assist the company secretarial function with group structure filings, reports and returns.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist/Administrator:
- Provide support to the Senior Executives by booking travel, credit card reconciliations
- Deal with all incoming calls, directing calls to staff or taking comprehensive messages for staff where appropriate
- Ensure that all visitors are greeted in a timely manner and that the appropriate staff are informed of their visitor’s presence
- Act as the first point of contact for any deliveries or suppliers, and escort them to the appropriate locations as necessary
- Sort all incoming mail daily and redirect mail when necessary
- Order and manage couriers for outgoing deliveries, observing time restraints
- Managing meeting room bookings, ensuring no clashes
- Order,manage and control stock supplies (stationery, canteen, cleaning) as required
- Liaise with day-to-day contractors regarding supplies, repairs and maintenance, as required
As the receptionist/administrator you will be articulate and detail orientated, with excellent administration capabilities and strong computer skills. You will be professional at all times, maintaining the integrity of confidential information and using good judgement and discretion in all of their dealings.Fluency in English and proficiency in using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Chloe Ryan on the contact details provided for more information.