Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-02-26 admin-and-secretarial Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Irish bank is seeking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to the Treasury division. The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide a consistent, professional and proactive PA service to the Treasurer and the Treasury Function and ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Extensive diary management:
- Organising and prioritising a wide range of meetings and managing all logistics such as set up support and paper preparation /circulation
- Reconfirmation of all meetings for the following working day, checking attendance and requesting papers where appropriate, updating meeting invites to show most relevant information ahead of meetings
- Ensure Treasurer is always prepared including:
- Look ahead to next working week to request briefings and setting paper deadlines as necessary
- Monitor all email correspondence and action where appropriate or escalate with a view to speedy resolution
- Maintaining a professional image and building relationships with key stakeholders:
- Act as receptionist for a wide range of internal/external visitors, conveying a professional image at all times
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and their assistants
- Additional support and administrative duties as required, such as:
- Arranging global travel, liaising with internal and external contacts for all bookings and meetings and all required visa / passport / itineraries where required
- Expense reconciliation and approval within timescales and policy
- On boarding new joiners
- Writing minutes and providing follow up on actionable items, managing risks and issues and ensuring deadlines are met
You will ideally have experience in a similar role involving the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, being both flexible and able to work across a large range of issues. Proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel is required.
If you are proactive and able to take ownership of tasks, seeing them through to completion, have strong organisational and multi-tasking skills and have excellent interpersonal skills, are highly collaborative with good communication skills and work well within a team please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney on the contact details provided for more information.