Learning and Development Specialist
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
The learning and development specialist will be part of a newly formed learning and talent development team. This team will coordinate Ireland’s learning and development initiatives. The role will involve engaging with stakeholders to understand their learning needs, provide innovative meaningful training solutions that empower high performing teams to achieve their business goals.
- Conducts training needs to identify learning objectives that train employees and improve skills and knowledge
- Work with the business to organise training programmes, set up and delivery
- Process and maintain training requests for continued upskilling
- Support the delivery of the internal leadership programme, performance management and development plans processes
- Monitor and evaluate training programmes to ensure they are up-to-date and effective
- Create quarterly training plan in partnership with the business, build awareness of the value of each programme
- Identify needs for outside resources if and when required
This is a great opportunity to be part of multicultural team working in a fast-changing environment. To be successful within this role you will have 7+ years experience within training and development (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a certified trained and will have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point. The role will involve engaging with stakeholders to understand their learning needs, provide innovative meaningful training solutions that empower high performing teams to achieve their business goals. This requires excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in the learning and development specialist, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.