Salary €28,000 - €30,000 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin NorthFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-08 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Irish employer is looking for a HR Officer to join their team.
Responsibilities of a HR Officer:
- Manage payroll for various work groups to ensure that all pay related information is processed, accurate and correct
- Work with HR Generalist to administer any severance/redundancy programmes
- Maintain all HR records, maintain & update administrative system in relation to all aspects from roster management, annual leave, training and other absence
- Work closely with external agencies on recruitment activity and requirements
- KPI reporting, analysis, tracking and monitoring
- Ensure that personnel files and records are kept up to date and accurate
- Ensure GDPR Compliance
- Coordinate and participate in Company Branding initiatives and Community Programmes
As the HR officer you will have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work successfully with both management and team. You will have excellent organisational and administration skills with the ability to solve problems in a fast-moving environment and through communicating with others.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Officer to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the HR officer role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.