Salary €23,000 - €24,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-09 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An exciting and diverse administration role has opened within a professional services team. This is a permanent role, assisting the facilities administrator with the key administration and office organisation duties.
Responsibilities of the facilities administrator:
- Catering set up, newspapers, milk, monitoring the fish, fire monitors and ordering sundries, supplies, consumables etc.
- Organise couriers; both incoming courier deliveries and outgoing couriers
- Preparing the Boardroom and Meeting Rooms
- Preparing/ordering lunches/buffets for Clients, candidates and training sessions
- Process incoming and outgoing faxes
- Set up for training sessions
- General upkeep of Reception, boardroom and meeting rooms
- IT assistance when required (training given)
- Health and safety assistance
You will have a proven record in a customer service/facilities focused role, along with experience in working in a very busy environment whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and be familiar interacting with people from all different levels of management. You will be professional, competent and work calmly under pressure. You will pride yourself on achievement together with high levels of drive, flexibility and strong interpersonal skills. In addition to this you will have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise your workload effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for a facilities administrator to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the facilities administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.