Salary €40,000 - €45,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An industry leading real estate management firm is looking to hire a HR generalist to support the HR manager in providing comprehensive HR advice and support to managers and our teams in line with best practice.
Responsibilities of the HR generalist:
- Managing recruitment processes end-to-end, from advertising posts through shortlisting/screening of candidates, interviews, selection and job offers for all sites
- Well-developed Employee Relations experience is essential
- Managing retention and hiring processes
- Liaising with payroll manager each month to ensure all items are actioned for monthly payroll
- Assisting, implementing and advising managers on company policy queries and employee relations issues
- Collaborate with managers to ensure employee training and development needs are met and supported
- Ensure that all HR matters are dealt with in accordance with Irish employment law
- Managing grievance & disciplinary investigations as required
- Full ownership of the HR system, ensuring all information is kept up to date
As the HR generalist you will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role and have CIPD membership (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong organisation and administration skills and have the ability to work well in a team. Knowledge of HR principles, recruitment structure and employment law is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR generalist to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the HR generalist role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.