Salary €35,000 - €40,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading property management firm is looking to hire a HR generalist to support the HR manager in providing comprehensive HR advice and support to managers and our teams in line with best practice.
Responsibilities of the HR generalist:
- Support the HR Manager to deliver a proactive HR service to the business
- Ensure robust recruitment and selection processes are in place for identifying and successfully introducing high calibre employees
- Manage our relationship with key employment agencies
- Support the business to be a fair and equitable employer
- Ensure HR administration is accurate and is updated in a timely manner
- Provide advice and guidance to manager’s in dealing with short term absence management, performance related issues, disciplinary or grievance processes ensuring compliance with legislation and in line with best practice
- Review, update and implement HR policies and procedures ensuring that they are in line with relevant legislation and industry best practice
- Ensure our HR administration is kept up to date, accurate and records are securely saved
- Understand the business model and how you can contribute towards the business success
As the HR generalist you will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role and have CIPD membership (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong organisation and administration skills and have the ability to work well in a team. Knowledge of HR principles, recruitment structure and employment law is essential. A positive influencer with a can-do attitude and a pragmatic and hands on approach.
The focus of this role will be to support a robust recruitment process, maintain accurate and up to date HR records, promote positive and engaging employee relations and to support our key HR processes (i.e. our Performance Management Process and ad-hoc projects). Excellent attention to detail is key to success in this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR generalist to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the HR generalist role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.