Customer Service Professional - German Speaker
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 10 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A technology company is looking to hire a customer service professional - German speaker for a permanent position in Dublin 2.
Key responsibilities of the customer service professional - German speaker:
- Complete analysis and investigation of queries and regular update to customers. These queries are communicated via email or phone or chat
- Complete resolution on any process is adhered to queries within the agreed service level
- Ensure defined escalation in order to resolve complex queries
- Maintain strict service levels (SLAs) with client activities
- Validate contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders/Letters
- Review Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met
As a customer service professional - German speaker, you will be educated within a business or language discipline. You will have good communication and customer interaction skills and always strive to give your best level of service at all times. You will be PC literate; fluency in German is essential for this role.
If you are interested in the customer service professional - German speaker role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.