Talent Acquisition & Reporting Consultant
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-09-08 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company are looking to hire a talent acquisition & reporting consultant with strong Data Analysis/Reporting skills to join their team for 6 months. You will support the talent acquisition function as well as providing MI and data analysis input into several strategic projects.
Key Responsibilities of the talent acquisition & reporting consultant:
- All Talent Acquisition and MI reporting activities
- Forecasting and fulfilling current and future capability needs through the development and implementation of a strategic resourcing plan
- Delivery of accurate MI reporting requirements, often to strict deadlines
- Use data, metrics and other insight to assess impact of initiatives and to identify and develop further opportunities for improvement that bring about positive change, reinforcing and underpinning business objectives
- Produce a range of scheduled and ad-hoc MI to support decision making in wider personnel area, ensuring it meets the business needs in a timely, clear and accurate way which is easy to interpret
- Support work-stream lead covering the People perspective on strategic projects
You will have a proven record of achievement together with high levels of drive, flexibility and strong interpersonal skills are key attributes for this role together with good communication and organisation skills. In addition to this you will have excellent experience within a HR capacity. Ideally you will hold CIPD qualification. You will have strong Microsoft skills, particularly Excel.
If you are interested in the talent acquisition & reporting consultant role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.