Salary €40,000 - €45,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well-recognised financial services institution is looking to hire a HR Generalist based in their Dublin City Centre offices.
Key responsibilities of the HR generalist:
- Manage recruitment assignments, including sourcing CVs, arranging interviews and conducting interviews
- On boarding and induction of new employees
- Ensure personnel files of new and existing employees are checked and recorded appropriately
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits, including liaising with providers about new joiners
- Monitor and record employee annual leave and sick leave
- Provide assistance with the rest of the HR team when required
As the HR generalist you will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role and have CIPD membership(this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong organisation and administration skills and have the ability to work well in a team. Knowledge of HR principles, tax requirements and employment law is desirable.
If you are interested in the HR generalist role please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.