Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global financial services firm has an immediate requirement for an executive assistant based in Dublin. As the executive assistant, you will work alongside the management team, supporting the CEO, to ensure all relevant duties are in operation and that the office runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Responsibilities of the executive assistant:
- Provide executive board level administrative support to the CEO
- Extensive diary coordination, management and scheduling, including meeting room bookings
- Book travel, prepare business and travel receipts for expenses reimbursement for senior management
- Manage calls and monitor e-mails as required by the CEO
- Assist in producing email responses, documents, briefing papers, reports. minutes and presentations
- Fulfil office management duties
- Provide assistance to staff with basic IT support, printing requirements, ad hoc office tasks as required by the team
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors, processing invoices, monitor stock levels of office consumables
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
You will have previous administrative assistance experience of 5+ years' (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be confident with a range of computer software programs, have a positive outlook and determination to complete tasks necessary to ensure a smooth running of the office administration. You will have strong organisation and planning skills and will be able to prioritise your daily jobs. This will also require a high level of self-motivation, autonomy and initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for an executive assistant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the executive assistant role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.