Italian Speaking Office Administrator - Immediate Start
Salary €28,000 - €33,000 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-08 insurance Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A market leading Italian Reinsurance organisation based in Dublin South are looking to hire an Italian Speaking office administrator for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the office administrator:
- Answer telephones, screen calls and e-mail correspondence
- Provide administrative support across all job functions
- Point of contact for facilities and building management
- Liaise with vendors ordering and maintaining supplies
- Manage travel arrangements for team members made up of itineraries, airport transfers and accommodation
- Maintain the smooth running of the office including organising the boardroom, meeting rooms and collection and distribution of incoming post
As the office administrator you will be highly organised with a passion for helping people and finding solutions for day to day issues. You will have a 2+ years' experience working in a similar role with strong Microsoft Office skills (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
You will be fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken. You will be professional and discrete with a customer focused mindset as you will be representing the firm.
If you are interested in the office administrator role, please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.