Salary €30,000 - €35,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 17 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Do you have excellent communication skills an dare able to prioritise tasks effectively? A government organisation based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire an administrative assistant for its risk management team.
Key responsibilities of the administrative assistant:
- Manage the reception area; switchboard and meeting and greeting clients
- Ensure meeting rooms are organised and arrange catering when required
- Liaise with external contractors, maintain health and safety logs and coordinate IT requirements for the office
- Order office stationary and supplies
- Assist senior management with travel and hotel arrangements, processing invoices when needed
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly Board meetings and ad hoc events
As the administrative assistant you will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role) ideally within government or financial services sector.
You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to prioritise tasks. This role will suit someone who is able to work in a flexible work environment and is able to support executive staff.
If you are interested in the administrative assistant role, please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.